Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Big TV's Response

Almost as a direct response to my previous post, Reliance big tv has released its new ad! When i saw the ad today, it was like deja vu for me! hypnotized
Exactly the same situation that i mentioned in my previous post, has been depicted in the ad! A Manchester United fan, eager to watch a match, being irritated by the cable operator, finally, gets frustrated and ends up buying Big tv DTH!
But i am absolutely sure that the ending won't be the same in my case thumbs down I definitely wouldnt go for big tv again! angry


Couldn't resist sharing this video!cool


9 comments:

Nagendra HK said...

LOL

Chetan said...

Yeah true! wish their service and customer care was as better as their ad :P

ಗುರುರಾಜ said...

what a coincidence. :) Value of your article increased by putting that video here.

GunnerCesc4 said...

Actually I went for Airtel Digital TV for the exact reason.
Now after watching this ad, I am relieved i didnt go for BIG TV who endorsed our rivals Manutd ;)

VijayGadwal said...

@Galactico14 :
Appreciate your choice :)
Wonder what you would choose if it was the other way round! ;)
i.e airtel endorsing United and you knowing before hand about the troubles with big tv!

GunnerCesc4 said...

Thats a difficult question :)

VijayGadwal said...

So you're taking the safe option of not answering the question? ;)

GunnerCesc4 said...

I would ve changed my perspective in that case. Would have ignored the club to have a bigger picture i.e, football :)

VijayGadwal said...

Ha Ha :)
I'd expected otherwise!
anyway, good to know :)